East St. Louis Deep Cutoff Wall
USACE Bauer Foundations
- Year: 2020-2021
- Location: East St Louis, IL
- Completion Date: In Progress
Currently in progress, KAMEX was awarded a multi-million dollar subcontract from Bauer in support of constructing a 4600 linear foot cement soil bentonite wall. KAMEX’s scope of work consists of all aspects of work including work platform construction, a 24/7 spoil management crew, and site restoration. KAMEX is currently completing extensive degrading and restoration of the levee with impervious clay fill per the plans and specifications, including all testing and QACQ. KAMEX was subcontracted to provide all survey and GPS control for all aspects of work on this project.
- Auffenberg Auto Mall – Shiloh, IL
- Dobbs Tire & Auto – Edwardsville, IL
- Lighthouse Phase 1 – St Louis, MO
- New Poag Richland Residential – Edwardsville, IL
- Prairie Farms Dairy – Edwardsville, IL
- Reserve Student Housing – Edwardsville, IL
- Ross Dress for Less – Edwardsville, IL
- St. Elizabeth Hospital – O’Fallon, IL
- Timberlake Village Development – Edwardsville, IL
Our company provides an extensive range of services encompassing all aspects of commercial site development. We are equipped to handle the diversity that many construction projects require, while maintaining the highest standard of quality. We are committed to building lasting relationships and establishing communication between the contractor and client throughout the course of a project. We work diligently to maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction, while continuing to build our reputation each time we step foot on a job site.
- Cottonwood Landfill – Marissa, IL
- Ft. Belle Quarry CS31 – St Louis County, MO
- Middlebrook Quarry – Middlebrook, MO
- Milam Landfill Phase 3 – Milam, IL
- Peabody Mine Reclamation – DuQuoin, IL
- Phase 4 Northwest Cell Development – Milam, IL
- Phase 5 North Cell Development – East St Louis, IL
- Republic Services Cell 7-10 – Roxana, IL
At KAMEX, we have an experienced team that has worked on various IDNR mine reclamation and landfill construction projects. We have established quality relationships with Waste Management and Republic landfill personnel. One of the most crucial components of these projects is communicating with our clients; it affects both scheduling and cost.
The Mississippi & Illinois River are in our back yard, but to be prequalified to work for the government is not an easy task. Our team has had the privilege of working on several levee rehabilitation projects, bentonite slurry walls, levee slides, and utility repairs on military bases. We have the needed experience and past performance history to self perform this type of work. Working with the government requires a high level of client trust and a team that is accustomed to working with multiple layers of management. The government is very complex and we have the resources and people to meet their standards.
As one of the largest and most reputable excavating contractors in the Metro East, our heavy highway construction division has the diversification and experience to tackle any project regardless of its size or difficulty. A few of our competencies include design and engineering, mass excavation, fine grading utilizing GPS, pipe and drainage installation, traffic control, structure demo and removal, erosion control. Our jobsites are staffed with well-trained project managers, superintendents and craftspeople leading the way.
- Alton Steel – Alton, IL
At KAMEX, we understand the complexities of industrial construction projects, including aggressive schedules, regulatory and safety standards, and challenging site conditions. We draw from our vast experience, equipment, and abilities to provide innovative solutions to meet deadlines and minimize costs. Our ability for the project management, superintendents, and crews to work directly with our clients provides for a quicker turnaround and a successfully completed job.
LARGE SCALE TRANSMISSION WATER AND SEWER
- Central Avenue – Village of Roxana – Roxana, IL
- Cowden Sanitary Sewer – Cowden, IL
- Fairmont City Terminal Lift Station – Fairmont City, IL
- Granite City Emergency Sewer Repair – Granite City, IL
- Hollandia Drive – Fairview Heights, IL
- Kane Wastewater Sewer Improvement – Kane, IL
- Long Lake Sewer Outfall – Pontoon Beach, IL
- Ridgeview Road Regional Lift Station – Edwardsville, IL
- Vandalia Watermain – Vandalia, IL
- Wesley Sewer Main Extension – Litchfield, IL
KAMEX self performs a broad scope, from underground pipe work to mechanical and process piping. We have experience in public infrastructure, private utility companies, and private homeowners. This scope of work includes pump stations, forced sewer mains, gravity sewer, storm sewer mains, water transmission mains and all service lines. New construction and emergency repairs have been a staple in our company for many years. KAMEX also has the capabilities to move vast amounts of water, including dewatering ground/surface water and bypass pumping around the clock. Our shoring and trenching abilities are in the leading edge of this industry. KAMEX has experience and knowledge in slide rail systems to sheet piling any size excavation. Our trench and manhole shielding have a vast selection in widths and depths. Safety and having the right equipment are key to delivering quality and professional projects.
Our team takes on many residential land development projects in the Metro East and beyond. We have established relationships with the city municipality officials and local contractors. Most of our projects include the excavation and grading stage, infrastructure installation and final grading. Again, we work closely with those involved to ensure quality work in a timely manner. We value our clients’ time and money and will keep you informed of any potential or needed changes that will affect the overall outcome of your project.
- Contegra – Lot 9B – Edwardsville, IL
- Contegra – 717 – Edwardsville, IL
- Exeter Building – Edwardsville, IL
- Gateway Commerce Center– Lot 3A – Edwardsville, IL
- Gateway Commerce Center– Phillips 66 – Edwardsville, IL
- Gateway Trade Port 3 – Edwardsville, IL
- Hazelwood Trade Port– Bldg 1, 4 & 5 – Hazelwood, MO
- Hershey Midwest Distribution Center Expansion – Edwardsville, IL
- Project Apple – St Elmo, IL
- Worldwide Technologies Building 1-2 – Edwardsville, IL
KAMEX has been the leader in Warehouse Earthwork and Infrastructure Construction for the last 10 years. We’ve worked very hard over these years to improve our equipment and to provide the best manpower to meet the needs of the client. We have separated ourselves from the competition when it comes to project schedule. When the client needs a pad delivered, we deploy multiple crews (mass earthwork, lime stabilization, and utility) to get the project done.